Photo by Bruce Mars on Unsplash
The REMIX, REUSE, RESHARE website is a collection or repository of promising learning activity designs that may be used or adapted and reshared!
This resource is an extensive bank of activities providing instructions that you can adapt to your own discipline and context!
It is searchable by field category, as well as tags. Activities are assigned fields according to the type of interaction in the activity, structure, discipline, learning taxonomy, activity type and creative commons license. Each comes with a brief description, as well as the full text of the activity.
You are invited to search the resource and use whatever you find most useful. Also, you can contribute your own successful learning activities and comment on those you reuse, adapt or explore! If you use or adapt a resource, please reshare your version.
We hope you will find this online resource useful for your teaching and/or design practice!
Photo by Ugne Vasyliute on Unsplash
Explore the following 7 guides for more information!
- Open Educational Resources (OERs)
- Author Rights: Understanding Your Rights in Scholarly Publishing
- Open Access
- Open Access Journals: Starting and Running a Journal with Digital Commons @ TRU Library
- Open Data
- Predatory Publishers: How to Recognize Quality Publishers from Questionable Publishers
- TRUSpace: TRU’s Open Access Digital Archive