New to Open Resources?
Look No Further You’ve Come to the Right Place!
You need Thompson Rivers University (TRU) Open Resources LibGuide!
Provides access to 7 different guides:
- Open Educational Resources (OERs) – Find and Add Materials to Your Courses! It also contains information on what OER are, finding OER, and Creative Commons Licensing!
- Author Rights: Understanding Your Rights in Scholarly Publishing
- Open Access – What is it? Click to Find Out!
- Open Access Journals: Starting and Running a Journal with Digital Commons @ TRU Library
- Open Data
- Predatory Publishers: How to Recognize Quality Publishers from Questionable Publishers
- TRUSpace: TRU’s Open Access Digital Archive
TRULibGuide: Open Resources – Databases
The TRULibGuide: Open Resources has links to 22 databases for you to look through with access to open textbooks, journals, newspapers, images, sounds… and more!